EASY NO-BAKE NUTELLA PIE RECIPE
This no-bake cream cheese pie with Nutella is rich, decadent, and full of delicious chocolate and hazelnut flavor. No-bake Nutella pie is super easy to make and only requires FIVE ingredients to create a dessert sure to impress.
I love the chocolatey, sweet, and nutty flavor of Nutella! Combine it with a no bake pie and you’ve got a good thing going on!
It only takes a handful of ingredients to make this delicious cheesecake pie. You’ll find everything you need at your grocery store with absolutely zero issues – guaranteed.
The ingredients are listed below, but you check out the recipe card at the end of the post for the exact amounts.
Nutella chocolate spread: This creamy chocolate spread is pre-sweetened with hazelnut flavor.
- Cream cheese: Gives the pie filling some thickness along with it’s classic twang making it taste more like a cheesecake.
- Sea salt: Salt is essential for desserts, but especially chocolate desserts. It’s what truly bring everything together.
- Whipped topping: Adds more creaminess to the filling.
- Graham pie crust: A simple store-bought ingredient that requires absolutely no work to prepare.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND VARIATIONS
- Cream cheese: You can also use mascarpone cheese which is richer in flavor and texture.
- Pie crust: Make a homemade crust instead using your favorite ground cookie or nut. You can also swap it for a store-bought chocolate cookie crust.
- Add some nuts: Add in chopped hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, or pecans. They can be mixed into the filling or sprinkled over the top.
- Add-Ins: Add some mini chocolate chips, dried cranberries or cherries, toasted coconut flakes, sprinkles, or mini marshmallows.
- Toppings: Add some fresh berries, a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce, whipped cream, or chocolate shavings.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY NUTELLA PIE
Continued on next page