Chinese Pepper Steak with Onions – juicy, delicious ribeye steak, flavorful bell peppers, and spicy onions tossed in a sweet and spicy broth-based sauce with ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and soy sauce for a dinner that will put any takeout Chinese Pepper Steak to shame.
PREP TIME: 15 mins COOK TIME: 15 mins TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
CUISINE: Asian SERVINGS: 6
- 2 lbs Ribeye steak (2-inch long thin slices)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (divided in half)