PEANUT BUTTER CUP BROWNIES
These peanut butter cup brownies are absolutely decadent on every level. This peanut butter brownie recipe features rich, delicious chocolate peanut butter brownies topped with a delicious peanut butter frosting for brownies, cakes, and more. It’s the brownie recipe to end all brownie recipes for any peanut butter and chocolate lover.
I don’t know about you, but I love Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. They’re two of my favorite candies. I enjoyed them when I was a kid, and as I got older, I never lost my love for them.
With its layer of peanut butter brownies and top layer of decadent peanut butter frosting, these peanut butter cup brownies might look complicated, but they’re anything but.
It takes a few ingredients to make them, but all of those ingredients basic kitchen staples that you probably already have in your home. The only thing you might have to buy especially for this recipe is peanut butter chips or Reese’s pieces.
For the Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, sliced into tablespoons
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking bar, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, Reese’s pieces, or none at all
For the Peanut Butter Frosting for Brownies
Continued on next page