The best thing is that you can apply this homemade waterproofing when the sun comes out and take advantage of it to take care of your home .
Here we tell you how to do it and apply it to protect the ceiling , walls from humidity and leaks in your house .
You need :
- ½ kilo of lime
- ½ kg of aluminum
- 1 aluminum cube
- 2 bars of Zote white soap
1. Add water and lime to a container . Bring this mixture to a boil on the stove.
2. Using a grater, grate the bars of soap and alum together .
3. While the water is boiling, add the soap and alum mixture . Then remove it from the heat.
4. Then put the mixture where the cracks are .
How to apply :
1. Before applying waterproofing, you must sweep and remove any loose material .
2. Apply the mixture to the entire roof and after the rains wait 3 days for the roof to dry .
3. Finally, reapply a few days later to strengthen .
This is how you can make homemade waterproofing that will work for a long time to protect your roof from rain . You can also apply the mixture to walls and leaks .
If you like our content, share it.