Black Circle Around Toilet? Here’s How to Get Rid of It Once and for All!
Effective Methods to Remove the Black Circle:
1. Cleaning Solutions: Start by using a specialized bathroom cleaner or a mixture of bleach and water. Apply the solution to the affected area and let it sit for a few minutes. Scrub the stain gently with a toilet brush or a sponge, then rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat the process if necessary.
2. Vinegar: Vinegar is known for its natural cleaning properties. Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and spray it onto the black circle. Allow it to sit for a few minutes, then scrub and rinse. The acidic nature of vinegar helps dissolve mineral deposits and kill mold and mildew.
3. Baking Soda: Another effective method is to create a paste by mixing baking soda with water. Apply the paste to the black circle, scrub gently, and rinse. Baking soda’s abrasive texture helps remove stains and eliminate odors.
Prevention for a Clean and White Bathroom:
1. Regular Cleaning: To prevent the black circle from reappearing, establish a regular cleaning routine for your bathroom. Wipe down surfaces, including the base of the toilet, with a disinfectant regularly.
2. Proper Ventilation: Install an exhaust fan or open windows during and after showers to reduce moisture buildup. Adequate ventilation helps keep the bathroom dry, preventing the growth of mold and mildew.
Continued on next page