- 100 grams Self raising flour
- 50 grams Reduced fat Margarine Spread
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 4 medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 tsp Choc Shot
- 4 tbsp Granulated sweetener
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray a baking tin (approx 8×8 inches) with Low Calorie Cooking Spray and line the bottom with baking parchment.
- Place the reduced fat margarine spread, granulated sweetener, baking powder, self raising flour, eggs, cocoa and choc shot into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the lined baking tin. Place in the oven for 17 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn out onto a wire rack and remove the baking parchment. Cut into 16 squares and serve warm or cold!